SC - translation please (Long!)

James Prescott james at nucleus.com
Fri Mar 6 21:23:23 PST 1998

Hi folks!

	Thanks to Crystal and to anyone else who replied (unfortunately, since I get the digest version of the list, I still haven't seen any of your replies except for Crystal's) but I think I've got a handle on it--there appears to be a place in San Francisco that does overnight delivery.  Hooray!

	If that falls through, <g> y'all will be the FIRST to know...

	Thanks again!

		- kat