SC - help find

Jan McEwen jmcewen at hawaii.edu
Sun Mar 8 11:24:58 PST 1998

Sorry to take so long in responding, but my recent back injury prevents me
from sitting more than about an half hour at a time, which make getting to
my mail an hurculean task[the Augean stables spring to mind...]

My favorite sweet red is a cabernet by Carta Viejo. I find the odd years
vintages better than the even years, don't ask me why!

One of my favorite sweer whites is a Moscato by Sutter Home. Not as good as
a quality sauternes, but very presentable.

I have this really expensive bad habit of refusing to cook with anything I
wouldn't serve to a mundane VIP. I feel that it would affect adversly the
flavor of the dish if i used something too sour or musky for my own taste.

Margali