SC - New person to list

Alderton, Philippa phlip at morganco.net
Sun Mar 8 15:55:58 PST 1998

Welcome to the list, Morganna, we look forward to your input!

phlip at morganco.net

Never a horse that cain't be rode,

- ----------
: THe list guidelines suggested introducing yourself to the list so here it
: goes...
:
: I am Lady Morganna McGlachlen, I reside in Northshield.
:
: I have done some food research and cooked a couple of feasts including one
: in the
: rain (quite the experience -vowed never to repeat  )
: I joined the list in hopes of expanding my knowledge and finding practical
: advice.
: I am currently working on a small cook/guide book for period cooking while
: camping
: aimed at the non cooking inclined as an option to living on bread and
: cheese.
:
: Thanks
: Morganna
: Vires,Viritus,Veritas                            Strength,Courage,Truth
:
: Lady Morganna McGlachlen, Sheriff of Northshield
:
:
: