SC - New person to list

Marisa Herzog marisa_herzog at macmail.ucsc.edu
Mon Mar 9 11:51:59 PST 1998

Welcome to the list, milady, we're a pretty good crew.

phlip at morganco.net

Never a horse that cain't be rode,

- ----------
: Since I am new to this list, I should probably introduce
: myself as well.
:
: My name is Lady Euriol of Lothian, I live in the Province
: of Southern Shores, in the Principality of the Mists, in the
: Kingdom of the West.
:
: I've always been interested in cooking, and I've been getting
: serious about period cooking in the last couple of years.
:
: I am eager to expand my knowledge, and share what I have
: learned.
:
: --
: Cassandra Baldassano
: cassie at nas.nasa.gov
: Sterling Software                      (650) 604-4444 or (800)
: 331-8737
: Supporting:                            M/S
: 258-6
: Systems Control                        NASA Ames Research
: Center
: Database Administration                Moffett Field, CA
: 94305-1000
: Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.
:
:
: