SC - Autumn feast ideas

LrdRas LrdRas at aol.com
Wed Mar 11 06:43:38 PST 1998

Greetings to all.

I am currently planning a feast for early May, with an autumnal theme.
Yes, it *is* autumn in May down here...  You wouldn't believe how many
times I've found a recipe for 'a dish for May', and had to remember that
that means Spring in areas that are differently-hemispherical.

Anyway, I am just posting to see if anyone has any suggestions for dishes
that they especially like, or that are especially autumnal.  Currently I am
choosing dishes that have seasonal produce in them - apples, mushrooms,
pears, onions, broccoli, mutton, etc.

Any other suggestions would be much appreciated.

Incidentally, does anyone know if Pomegranates are an autumn fruit?  I
think I read this somewhere, but I'm not sure where...

- -Korny
- --
William Bekwith MKA Kornelis Sietsma | http://zikzak.net/~korny