SC - OT, OOP: Stolen Music Manuscripts in the Canary Islands

Alderton, Philippa phlip at morganco.net
Wed Mar 11 15:28:37 PST 1998

                      RE>SC - Headline: SCA-Cooks Unite atÉ        3/11/98

<snip>It's almost that time! I would like to request that someone take the
leadand reserve a class-tent or encampment at Pennsic some evening, so we
canall clap eyes on each other and FEED each other, eat, drink, make merry,
andgenerally schmooze, while we rub shoulders and other body parts.
<snip>

Also, can someone record it for posterity?  And those of us who can't make it?
 I don't think there is anyway I will be able to travel that far with brand
new twins- tho if I could I would just to meet ya'll.  Perhaps somebody can
take pictures and notes for those who miss this historic gathering?
- -brid (pouting that she will not get to meet all her virtual pals anytime
soon)