SC - Headline: SCA-Cooks Unite at Pennsic and Feed the Known World!

LrdRas LrdRas at aol.com
Wed Mar 11 19:46:09 PST 1998

> I am currently working on a small cook/guide book for period cooking
while
> camping
> aimed at the non cooking inclined as an option to living on bread and>
cheese.
,
> Lady Morganna McGlachlen, Sheriff of Northshield

	Greetings Dear Lady and welcome!!

	A source for you to look at Would be >Traveling Dysshes< by Siobhan Medhbh
O'Roarke
it is a pamphlet she did aimed at the non-cook and beginning cook.  She
resides in the West Kingdom,   Would you like me to send you her address?

	Your humble servant
	Caointiarn