SC - asian recipes

Crystal A. Isaac crystal at pdr-is.com
Thu Mar 12 07:03:15 PST 1998

>A tip for those who are searching for pomegranate products:
>I have found pomegranate juice in a Russian grocery store, and
>pomegranate syrup in Middle Eastern and Indian grocery stores.
>
>Lady Brighid ni Chiarain of Tethba

Sounds wonderful, but the closest Russian/Middle Eastern/Indian stores to
my small barony are in Seattle!! We have Thai/Chinese/Japanese, but they're
not much help. So it's squeeze my own during the season and freeze it for
later use or figure out why my local grocery store can't order Knudsen
pomegranate juice anymore. Sigh.

Morgana

Morgana yr Oerfa, Baroness      *     Sharron Albert
Winter's Gate/Oertha/West       *     salbert at polarnet.com
Per saltire gules and sable,    *     Babylon 5/science fiction
in pale two mullets and         *     (astrology/tarot)
in fess an increscent           *     I will not expose the ignorance of the
and a decrescent argent.        *          faculty. --Bart Simpson