SC - Any suggestions?

Sabia sabia at unm.edu
Fri Mar 13 18:21:10 PST 1998

Actually, folks, since I think Margali will be camping with us, let's wait
a bit on planning a location. First, I'll need to have a guesstimate of the
# of people pre-paying for our camp, and a guesstimate of the number of
Cooks attending, to make sure we can fit everyone. Using our camp shouldn't
be a problem- I'm slumlord, I mean land agent- but it is only polite to let
the rest of Caer Frig know what's going on. We've been a small camp the
last couple of years, and I'm hoping that we'll have more people this year,
but until I know how much room we'll be likely to have, it's better to wait
a bit. I will check with the rest of the group at the next meeting.

phlip at morganco.net

Never a horse that cain't be rode,