SC - Verjuice source

david friedman ddfr at best.com
Sun Mar 15 11:44:42 PST 1998

On Sat, 14 Mar 1998 12:45:32 -0600, John E. St.Lawrence III wrote:

>Judging from what the Arabs themselves *wrote* about their first encounters with
>Greek Fire, cited in this work, I'd say it was pretty new to them!

Slightly off thread - I worked out a while ago that the current
interpretation of Turkish Delight as a foodstuff is incorrect... the sticky
bubbling goop that you have to stir while making the dish is definitely a
weapon akin to greek fire...

And I've still got the scars to prove it :)

- -Korny
- --
William Bekwith MKA Kornelis Sietsma | http://zikzak.net/~korny