SC - Recipes x3

LrdRas LrdRas at aol.com
Mon Mar 16 06:08:04 PST 1998

When I wrote about the Raviolis, etc... maybe I didn't make myself clear on
what I was questioning.

What I was looking for was evidence .. as the author of Mediterranean
Cuisine wrote .. that the terms Fritters, Ravioli and Tortelini were used
interchangeably until it became wide spread the ravioli and tortelini were
filled pasta.

Has anyone else heard of this?  If so, where and when.

I loved the recipe as it was without pasta, but the original in Italian
named the dish ravioli or Tortelini.  So, I was questioning the name of it,
as it never mentions pasta in the original recipe.

Thanks again,

Murkial

Christi Redeker
Digital Equipment Corporation