SC - Palladius, tamarind, buckwheat, soap

KKimes1066 KKimes1066 at aol.com
Mon Mar 16 13:32:08 PST 1998

                      RE>SC - "I lived... I've got to find outÉ    3/16/98

<snip>	btw, some advice, if anyone's got any to spare <g>...  Though it is
sadly normal in our area for the kitchen crew plus autocrat to be the core of
the cleanup crew, the incidences of early hall-fleeing were much higher than
normal this year.  So much so, in fact, that not one of the kitchen crew were
able to make an early escape, and we didn't make it out of the hall quite by
the time we were supposed to.  I was wondering if anyone out there has ever
found a tactful yet successful way of remedying such a situation; and if so,
would you be willing to share?
<snip>

Maybe if you had gotten Quentin (autocrat) to put out a call for people
willing to help early in the day?  A lot of people left before the 3rd remove
was done, as the evening was getting late.
Virtual sympathy pats to you... you were there from some disgustingly early
time in the morning until at least midnite, yes? poor dear
- -brid (and I do *not* "glow", I did however do a very good impression of a
plaid celtic cow ;) as my chiton is all that fits me now!)