SC - a question

cassie cassie at sally.nas.nasa.gov
Mon Mar 16 16:53:49 PST 1998

On Mon, 16 Mar 1998, kat wrote:

> Hi folks.
> 	I was also very pleased to meet some e-friends there... the lovely bri
>
> 	btw, some advice, if anyone's got any to spare <g>...  Though it is sad
ly normal in our area for the kitchen crew plus autocrat to be the core of the
cleanup crew, the incidences of early hall-fleeing were much higher than normal
 this year.  So much so, in fact, that not one of the kitchen crew were able to
 make an early escape, and we didn't make it out of the hall quite by the time
we were supposed to.  I was wondering if anyone out there has ever found a tact
ful yet successful way of remedying such a situation; and if so, would you be
willing to share?

My first feast my autocrat promised a clean up crew, but 'forgot'  many
(thankfully) jumped in to help, this time I have been approaching people
at the same time I was locating "my" helper cooks to be on the official
cleanup crew, it will hopefully speed the transition, several of the
people I have approache d are cooks at other times so appreciate the need,
 also many have approached me to do the same.  But I also live in a fairly
large Barony, so if the pool is not available it might be harder.  We also
have a college group in the Barony, and many of them are usually looking
for a way to cut costs either by serving or crewing.

Sabia of St Kildas {sabia at unm.edu}

Those who would have true victory, must first have honor.