SC - "I lived... I've got to find out what to do now!"

Tue Mar 17 07:00:52 PST 1998

You mean you don't have to clean up your mess????

Man! I have got to move to a bigger place. In this small shire on the
border of Calontir, we're lucky to have enough people to get an event
done even with the help of 'volunteers" from nieghboring shires.

'Round these parts we do as much pre cookin' as we can, 'cuz the
head chef is also the Group Marshall and there's fighters to be inspected,
and a tourney to run.

                                                Percival Beaumont Esq-App