SC - Clean-up

Par Leijonhuvud pkl at absaroka.obgyn.ks.se
Wed Mar 18 22:33:50 PST 1998

>snip<
- -- or that the native food was so unappetizing, that even the natives
couldn't stomach it all the time!!
(can you say "Lutefisk"...)
>snip<

Having grown up in north central Iowa, where the Nelsons outnumber
the Smith, Browns, and Joneses combined, I am firmly convinced that
I know the real reason the Norse went a viking.--- Lutefiske!---

"Vat's for diner, Helga? >sniff< Never mind I tink I know already, I tink
the longship needs a test run. Can I get you anything vhile I'm out?"

Rotten Cod, the real impetus of northern europe's naval technology.

                                               Percival Beaumont