SC - Serving brains...

Woeller D angeliq1 at erols.com
Thu Mar 19 14:56:57 PST 1998

<<
 Hmmmmmm.....two women, a hot tub, I'll bring a keg, maybe a coupla bottles
 of wine........Hmmmmmmm........well Elaina, ok, I'll scrub your back....but
 are you SURE there isn't anything else you want scrubbed as well?   Hmm??

Puck,  Puck, my dear (grinning evily) This list is getting sooooo
provocative!! (I'm so excited I can't spell! :)

Phillipa (who doesn't have a hot tub  :(