SC - A Special Pie

Brett and Karen Williams brettwi at ix.netcom.com
Thu Mar 19 17:19:41 PST 1998

Kiriel wrote:
>If I were trying to check out Viking and early Irish foods of a period
>very early, I would head towards archeological digs and books about
>them.  I know that various preserved bodies have been found in ice
>and bogs, and that archeologists have been able to determine to
>a point at least what they ate...

>Or am I being too a) early period, and b) anal?

Um, no, and um, no.  *leaning forward with my head in my hands, elbows
on my desk, batting my eyelashes*  And I would be very interested to
hear more on this idea...

===
"I think that we are all better off in our Society if we
simply cherish the small vigniettes of really good recreation
where we find them."
        -- Solveig Throndardottir

Conchobar
Jambe de Leon, AoA, WOAW