SC - Re: Viking food etc

Yeldham, Caroline S csy20688 at GlaxoWellcome.co.uk
Fri Mar 20 01:39:08 PST 1998

Hi all from AM
There's an article in a Cooks Illustrated magazine from last year or so
that talks about just that...comparing different ways of cooking lobsters.
Me, I'm a crab girl, (hey, you go with what you can get cheap), so didn't
register the info in the permanent memory.

And does anyone think you COULD boil a goose alive, even if you wanted to?
Them things will beat you black and blue!
- --Anne-Marie