SC - Kitchens

Anne-Marie Rousseau acrouss at gte.net
Fri Mar 20 07:26:25 PST 1998

On Fri, 20 Mar 1998, Yeldham, Caroline S wrote:

> For those who don't know, Kentwell Hall is a Tudor manor house in Suffolk
> (England) which does a first person living history re-enactment involving c
> 500 people every summer, the main event is for 3 weeks and then there are
> events over some of the summer weekends.  I ran the Tudor kitchen for 3
> years.
>
> Caroline

Good my lady,

We have access to a reconstructed Norman 'hall' near Pueblo, Colorado and
have talked of doing a cooking symposium with practicums in camp cooking
and fireplace cooking.

Would you consider coming up and helping us if we arranged your
transportation?  would others be interested in doing this kind of an
event?  we could have all the usual classroom classes, but the hands-on
part would be with real fires and open hearths.

Elaina