SC - RE: SC-Kitchens

L Herr-Gelatt and J R Gelatt liontamr at ptd.net
Fri Mar 20 11:17:25 PST 1998

We (the Barony of the Westermark, West Kingdom) did a Pot-luck style
feast once and it worked really well. One person worked out all the
recipes, and cooked for the test feast. Then the willing cooks each took
a recipe home and scaled up for the feast. IIRC, we had about 8 cooks (a
few made more than one dish), some of whom assembled thier own teams.
The really great part was, the feast was served, on time, in about 20
minutes and everyone got to sit and eat with thier friends. I think that
was the last feast I got to sit/talk/dance at.

Crystal