SC - Potluck feasts / was SC-kitchens

Anne-Marie Rousseau acrouss at gte.net
Fri Mar 20 23:50:05 PST 1998

On Fri, 20 Mar 1998, LrdRas wrote:

> Would it be possible for m'lady to share a bit about what it's like to
> actually "cook" in the period way? It's pluses . It's negatives? Your personal
> feelings about period cookery so far as technique?
>
> The whole idea of being able to question someone who has used the facilities
> available to a medieval cook is exciting! :-) Ifi you feel that these
> obsevations are inappropriate to the list then  please consider posting me
> privately with your insights. Thanks in advance. ;-)

She wouldn't dare (I hope)! I think I'm speaking for many here when I
say that this most certainly is of interest to the general readership of
the list.

Please Lady, do tell us all about your experiences.

/UlfR

- --
Par Leijonhufvud                  par.leijonhufvud at labtek.ki.se
"The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure pure
reasoning, and inhibit clarity.  With a little pratice, writing can be
an intimidating and impenetrable fog!" -- Bill Watterson's Calvin.