SC - Sugar Maples

Marisa Herzog marisa_herzog at macmail.ucsc.edu
Tue Mar 24 09:34:18 PST 1998

                      RE>SC - Fwd: 8 Worst Convenience Foods       3/24/98

<snip>4. Musk Life Savers (Nestle Confectionery): You may think musk is a
scent,but over in Australia, they think it's a candy flavor. A candy flavor
thattastes disturbingly like raw meat, to be precise. But what did you
expectfrom a country where everyone happily consumes Vegemite?
<snip>

In the "Arabian Nights" many sweet things are described as being flavored with
musk... I will remember to pass on these if I ever get around to my
middle-eastern dream feast!
- -brid