SC - Fwd- 8 Worst Conven

Alderton, Philippa phlip at morganco.net
Tue Mar 24 20:17:34 PST 1998

                      RE>>SC - Fwd- 8 Worst Conven                 3/24/98

<snip>
Musk life savers actually taste wonderful, and NOTHING like raw meat.Musk
sticks and life savers have no resemblance at all to real animal musk.Would
you like me to send some to someone to take to the Pennsic get together?
Kiriel
<snip>

Unfortunately I have yet to make it to Pennsic and it will not happen this
year either... life...
But I am dreadfully curious about musk life-savers...  anything from
California you would be interested in, in trade?
- -brid