SC - "barbeque" recipe

david friedman ddfr at best.com
Tue Mar 24 23:38:11 PST 1998

<<
 For the Sugared nuts recipe check the turkish recipe page - yes it is in
 period- with almonds in dates salted and coked in honey. I haven't tried
 it yet but I'll Have it by Sheep Raids.  Genevia >>

      We did this for our Roman feast summer before last--it's easy and yummy,
if not quite what the original query was about. It is in Appicus, I believe.

    Ldy Diana