SC - dreaded vegemite

Yeldham, Caroline S csy20688 at GlaxoWellcome.co.uk
Wed Mar 25 06:39:29 PST 1998

In a message dated 3/25/98 8:44:20 AM Eastern Standard Time,
mtraber at email.msn.com writes:

<< marmite >>

IIRC, this is also yeast based. It is just as yummy as the  others you
mention.Does anyone know if there is a period based source which shows a
fermented yeast product being used at that time? If this has already been
posted , I think I missed it. If not the info would be much appreciated.

Ras