SC - Food Additive Codes

Mike C. Baker kihe at rocketmail.com
Wed Mar 25 16:21:22 PST 1998

Alys Katherine,

The flavouring in Musk candys is fake.  I would assume it was a far away
from the real thing as banana flavoured lollies are from real bananas.
However, I could buy a pack at lunch and type in the Food Additive Code.
Does anyone know if these codes are Universal ???  There's no point
typing them in if the are Aus-specific ....

Meliora.