SC - Sir Hugh Platt Musk Recipe ?

HICKS, MELISSA HICKS_M at casa.gov.au
Thu Mar 26 13:16:03 PST 1998

Oh yeah.  The Jews were pretty often kicked out.  The Jewish take on it (I
used to teach Jewish history to sixth graders...) is that when the economy
was bad the Jews were brought in as userers, and when the economy was good
we were seen as stealing all the money since we were evil userers (the
only profession we were allowed) and were kicked out.

Hope this helps,
Bogdan