SC - Solar Cooking in period????

marilyn traber mtraber at email.msn.com
Fri Mar 27 06:10:39 PST 1998

Greetings!  Unfortunately, the people that you are aiming at don't seem
to recognize that _they_ are the ones quoting and requoting posts,
auctions, etc.  I also get the digest format.  While I can scroll past
the >> signs quickly, I often miss something of value.  I've been
sorely tempted to requote someone's excessively long post and send it
back to them via private e-mail with a "me too" response, but my better
self takes hold and I don't.  Having been fairly non-talkative lately,
I can't decide if I'm under a rock, too, or up in an ivory tower!

Alys Katharine