SC - Re: SC- Food for Camping

david friedman ddfr at best.com
Fri Mar 27 18:04:39 PST 1998

Sharon asked:
Several of us have had a conversation going about how nice it
would be to have a list devoted to all sorts of pottery discussions
such as how to make feast gear, best clay, glazes, food-safe glazes,
appropriate decorative techniques, period kilns, and great
resources.   The pottery need not be limited to feast gear, but
since everyone eats, it could be a favored topic :-).

- -------
I know that several discussions on period pottery and pottery
techniques as well as some discussion of pottery wheels have turned
up in the SCA-Arts maillist in the past year. This is a list that
is already active, although sometimes slow that might welcome
discussions such as yours.

I know you can sign on to it from the Ansteorra web page but
unless things have changed you can’t select the digest version
from there. But you can always convert to the digest once you
are signed on and you get the introductory message. You do have
to be a member of this list to post messages to it.

Stefan li Rous
stefan at texas.net