SC - Fwd- 8 Worst Conven

Kornelis Sietsma korny at zikzak.net
Mon Mar 30 01:49:10 PST 1998

Aoife said:

>I recall the dreaded C*&^%$##nole experiment (see back issues or Stefan's
>Florilegium for recipes/variations), where the dumplings were "roasted on a
>grid iron" with butter after they were boiled. This isn't too far from
>frying them, so perhaps a natural progression of variations can be deduced?

Thank you for the compliment, but not everything gets into the Florilegium.
The cuskynoles didn’t get in there because I was waiting for the arguments
to settle down to a final version. If I had put in all the commentary, it
would have been an extremely long file that few would have been able to
wade through or would taken the time to do so. And *I* certainly didn’t
feel confident to play referee on this one.

If we have now come down to one or two redaction variations, I would be
interested in adding them to the files along with the original recipe if
the main proponants of the two(?) camps want to send me their latest
redactions by email or post them.

Stefan li Rous
stefan at texas.net