SC - OT - OOP -- chili

Michael F. Gunter mfgunter at fnc.fujitsu.com
Tue Mar 31 06:51:25 PST 1998

<< n order to save my beloved lady wife from the consequences of her
 folly--having to send out umpteen copies of her articles--I have just
 webbed the two articles in question. They can be found at:

Thank you so much my lord!  It was very kind of you to web these articles for
everyone's benefit.  Now I can go right to the web site & get them  (big happy
grin!!)

Phillipa Seton