SC - Blancmange

Cindy Renfrow renfrow at skylands.net
Tue Mar 31 06:41:48 PST 1998

> OK, why don't we have a chili cook-off at pennsic?
>
> lol
> margali
> ducking and running.

Excuse me but haven't you ever been to the Ansteorran chili night? We serve
around 500 of our closest friends Yankee, medium, and hot chili. Sometimes
we have even made a nuclear batch.

The real fun is when we haul it out to the open field battle the next day for
the fighters between battles. Nothing is better between fights than a bowl
of cold chili! The strange thing is that it gets eaten.

Yers,

Gunthar

(I placed second in Crown last weekend. Damn! And I was going to make Ras
cook me a Pennsic dinner!)