SC - Aubergines and eggplant was Re: Just Japanese

dkpirolo at cts.com dkpirolo at cts.com
Sun Mar 1 14:26:54 PST 1998

Greetings,
Ron Martino wrote
Vegetables included aubergines, burdock, cucumbers, daikon, eggplant,
thistles,
 radishes, cress, peas, yams and mushrooms. Fruit, either fresh or in

Please forgive my ignorance I thought aubergines and eggplant were the same
veggie, or is the reference to "regular" eggplant and japanese eggplant?
Just curious,
Celestria