SC - Apicius

Mary Morman memorman at oldcolo.com
Thu Mar 5 08:36:25 PST 1998

nice site!  but looing at the pictues, i thought that at roman feasts the
diners did not recline lengthwise to the table, but widthwise (i.e. not
with the whole length of the couch alongside the table but with just the
head of the couch next to the table)  any wise romans out there to help me
out with this?

elaina