SC - What a difference - OT

jeffrey stewart heilveil heilveil at students.uiuc.edu
Fri Mar 6 06:48:53 PST 1998

I just wanted to say thanks to all of the people who have been posting the
recipes out of sources that many of you have.  Having had copies of the
miscellany, Volume I and Volume II, as well as Pleyn Delit come into my
cookbookery in a single week, I now see why it is often easy to pass by
typing in the sources.  If I e'er forget to type in the sources, please
remind me, and I shall endeavor.

With mountains of reading ahead,
Bogdan