SC - Urgent plea for help

kat kat at kagan.com
Fri Mar 6 12:08:14 PST 1998

Well, I thought I had a foolproof source for my edible rose petals... until I found out a few minutes ago that the rains wiped it out.  Good old El Nino strikes again...  <sigh>

Does anyone, anywhere, know of a place that sells organic roses, and will ship out to California?  I only need enough for one dish; but I can't seem to find them anywhere.  To make this REALLY fun, I need them a week from today...

Thanks in advance...

	- kat