SC - New person to list

cassie cassie at sally.nas.nasa.gov
Mon Mar 9 10:31:46 PST 1998

Since I am new to this list, I should probably introduce
myself as well.

My name is Lady Euriol of Lothian, I live in the Province
of Southern Shores, in the Principality of the Mists, in the
Kingdom of the West.

I've always been interested in cooking, and I've been getting
serious about period cooking in the last couple of years.

I am eager to expand my knowledge, and share what I have
learned.

- --
Cassandra Baldassano
cassie at nas.nasa.gov
Sterling Software                      (650) 604-4444 or (800)
331-8737
Supporting:                            M/S
258-6
Systems Control                        NASA Ames Research
Center
Database Administration                Moffett Field, CA
94305-1000