SC - Lamb's Quarters

Woeller D angeliq1 at erols.com
Thu Mar 12 14:35:24 PST 1998

Actually, even if it's NOT the same thing, I'd love to have cooking
suggestions, along with hints on where to obtain the plant
>  Angelique
>      I think what Ras was discussing is the plant that is more commonly know> as Lamb's Quarters.snip
>     Most seed/nursery companies carry Lamb's ears, and not a few garden centers. I don't have any at the moment or I'd be happy to share. They *do* spread a bit, so watch where you plant them.
     Ldy Diana
Stachys, I have- didn't think it was all that good for eating. The plant
Ras called lamb's ears, and also lamb's quarters, I would like to get my
hands on, along with recipes- Ras, any ideas?
Thanks,
Angelique