SC - "barbeque" recipe

Northon emrys at gte.net
Mon Mar 16 14:04:23 PST 1998

Greetings to all of the List!

It's been a while since I've been on the list, but I have a request and
I know one of you can help me with it.  Several months back there was
some discussion on the list about a period recipe that for all intents
and purposes comes out like meat in a barbeque sauce.  I seem to
remember the use of fruits to achieve this effect.  If one of you has
the recipe, please e-mail me privately at emrys at gte.net with the
recipe.  I'm getting ready to do my first feast as the Kitchen Head, and
I would like to use this recipe if I can find it.  Thanks ahead of time.

Yours In Service,
HL Tamsin de Lesseley of Seabeck, JdL
(Lori Rael Northon)