SC - Verjuice source

david friedman ddfr at best.com
Mon Mar 16 12:08:49 PST 1998

>Where might us locals find this Iranian grocery store?

North side of Hamilton, some distance west of Winchester, next to an
Iranian restaurant.

There is another one just east of Saratoga, I think the first street N of
280. I'm not sure it has sour grape juice, but would expect it to.

Can hardly throw a stone around her without hitting one.

David/Cariadoc
http://www.best.com/~ddfr/