OT (was: SC - Viking and early Irish foods)

R.A. Kappler II kappler at edgenet.net
Thu Mar 19 09:23:22 PST 1998

>> Dear Friends,
>>
>> If I'm too old and tired to wash dishes after cooking the feast, I'm
>> -definitely- too old and tired for depravity.
>>
>> Elaina
>>
>While the cooks may have been depraved, when they were working, the
>depravity was left to their patrons.
>
>Bear

NOW JUST WAITAMINUTE HERE!  You mean there's no depravity allowed in the
kitchen?  Who made THAT stupid rule?  RAS!  ADAMANTIUS!  Yuse guys never
told me about this one.....I wanna refund!  Now, Elaina dear, if you think
you're too old and tired for a little depravity, well come sit next to ol'
Puck for a while ;-)

looking about, whistling ever so innocently, Puck