SC - Rowany Festival

Lillian Johnston LillianJ at bethlehem.org.au
Thu Mar 19 21:27:03 PST 1998

	Yes I think we should take this to the Lochac list, or even the
Festival List. However I wanted to make sure we caught everyone here. in
Lochac who might be going to Rowany at Easter.

	Friday Afternoon is bad for Kiriel, Rakhel doesn't have a
preference, and we can't hold it against the brewery colligia, I think
anytime we try to do it we may hit a problem. How about Thursday late
afternoon say 4 or 5. Are we all going to be there.

	Once we decide a time we can take it to the Lochac List