SC - Re: Viking food etc

Par Leijonhuvud pkl at absaroka.obgyn.ks.se
Fri Mar 20 04:46:07 PST 1998

On Fri, 20 Mar 1998, Yeldham, Caroline S wrote:

> Linseed was mentioned
>
> I hope nobody's proposing to eat that stuff?  Cricket bats, yes, people, no.

Of course. I often toss some[1] in when I bake. Consult your local bran
pusher (i.e. health-food store).

/UlfR

[1] Linseeds, not cricket bats or people [2]

[2] I generally try to use the cricket bats only as firewood (or for
procuring the other ingredients...).

- --
Par Leijonhufvud                  par.leijonhufvud at labtek.ki.se
"The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure pure
reasoning, and inhibit clarity.  With a little pratice, writing can be
an intimidating and impenetrable fog!" -- Bill Watterson's Calvin.