SC - For Love & Honor

LrdRas LrdRas at aol.com
Mon Mar 23 05:25:22 PST 1998

In a message dated 3/23/98 2:11:59 AM Eastern Standard Time,
jmmahanna at worldnet.att.net writes:

<<  I thought
 however
 that you all might like to see the menu.  We will be serving a brunch
 that
 morning also. >>

Sounds wonderful. :-) The only glaringly OOP items I see are the Smoked Gouda,
Chive and Honey Buitters, and , of course, the Bohensalat which is the most
obvious OOP item. I am also curious about the Baked Apples with Sour Cream
recipe. Would it be possible for you to postthis recipe to me at
LrdRas at aol.com? Thanks in advance and good luck with your feast.

Ras.