SC - Re: [Mid] 16 Things you never tell a cop...

rudin at okway.okstate.edu rudin at okway.okstate.edu
Thu Mar 26 08:51:33 PST 1998

<snip>Most of the time a minimal reference to the previous post such as
that is all that is needed.
Anne

Not that I post much, but, I try to snip all but the part I am responding to in
order to not over burden the list.  I find that replies that don't reference
back to the original post at all are confusing.  I, too, get messages in a very
strange order sometimes (replies before original posting, etc.) and a post that
just says something like "I have one of those." is a puzzle.

As long as we are addressing list etiquette - my e-mail server does not let me
see the address of the person posting.  All of my messages come from sca-cooks
so when someone posts something and says to respond privately without attaching
their private address, well, it's a little difficult.  It's not a big deal, but,
as long as we're talking......

Just my .02

Mercedes
rudin at okway.okstate.edu