SC - period kitchens

Mary Morman memorman at oldcolo.com
Thu Mar 26 15:23:36 PST 1998

To Lord stefan and others who have encouraged me in the idea of this
event,

I am going out to see the site again on the 11th of April and at that time
will make a final decision. Right now I am looking at Memorial Day weekend
of 1999 - so you have lots of time to plan your schedules.

Lady caroline has very graciously consented to consider coming and sharing
her period kitchen skills with us.

Any of you who would like to be kept informed can send me your names - by
e-mail please, not to the list!  but be assured that i will keep the
cook's list in the know about any plans as they develop.

With many thanks for all of your encouragement, I need to finish running
the Knowne World Arts and Sciences Symposium next month before I can put
toomuch effort into planning the Cooks Collegium.  Have patience.  All
will be revealed!

Elaina