SC - re: OP - candied nuts - CORRECTION

Mark.S Harris rsve60 at email.sps.mot.com
Mon Mar 30 07:05:07 PST 1998

Kat said:
- --------
Forgive me, I misremembered the recipe for sour cream glazed pecans.  The
actual proportion of sugar to sour cream, per pound of pecan halves, is:

        1* cups sugar
        * cup dairy sour cream
- ---------

Huh? I think something didn’t come through. I get the digest. Were
there some fractions in here?

If you mean 1 cup of sugar and 1 cup of sour cream to one pound of
pecan halves, I thought that was what the original recipe you gave
had.

This sounded interesting and I’ve saved it to try in the future but
I'm confused now (or more than normal, anyway...)

Thanks.
  Stefan li Rous
  stefan at texas.net