SC - Beer yeast for bread

LrdRas LrdRas at aol.com
Mon Mar 30 14:25:21 PST 1998

In a message dated 3/30/98 12:01:18 PM Eastern Standard Time,
dvkld.dev at mhs.unc.edu writes:

<<  it took days to get to the right
 state for bread.  I'll have to re-think in that case.

 Anne

I don't know your location, Anne, but it occurs to me that Charles' starter
may have taken longer becuse Australia is now entering it's fall/winter stage
and temperatures may be somewhat lower than normal for yeast culture. Just a
thought.

Ras