SC - Need recipe ?beans?

geneviamoas at juno.com geneviamoas at juno.com
Tue Mar 31 20:21:50 PST 1998

Okay so its OOP thought you might like to try it. It is actually
surprisingly good.
PINTO BEAN PIE:
1/2 c hot mashed beans
1/2 stick oleo
1 1/2 c sugar
2 whole eggs
1 c coconut
1 c pecans
1 (9-inch) unbaked crust

To the hot mashed beans add the oleo. Add sugar and eggs. Mix slowly for
4 minutes, Fold in coconut and pecans. Pour into crust and bake 40
minutes at 350 degrees.

I got this recipe from a cowboy in Texas while I was there. And yes I did
eat it. -  Genevia