SC - my computer is freaking out or something, sorry

dkpirolo at cts.com dkpirolo at cts.com
Mon Mar 2 20:38:26 PST 1998

I did not send that message about period cooking philosophy.  I have no
idea why my address is on it.
Also, do scotch eggs freeze well?  I am thinking of putting about thirty in
the freezer for later preparation at Potrero War and was wondering if any
of you fine folks had committed the heretical act of freezing them (instead
of freshly prepared).
Thanks,
Celestria